This hotel - Palazzina Grassi Venice was the first hotel designed by Philippe Starck in Italy. This hotel was opened in 2009 and is described on the website by the use of the following words: dream, poetry, romanticism and traditional.
Things I Love:
- The mirrored furniture creates a romantic effect which in this case I think works very well.
- The simplicity of the room with the all white colour scheme.
- The small discreet side lamps with the black masks motif.
- The large mirror used as a headboard
- The frosted covering over the window in the bathroom which has been detailed with the masquerade ball masks. A simple yet effective touch.